Apps won't start

Hello,

I've just upgrading to kde 3.1rc debs from karolina and i have some
problems with certain applications like konqueror and kcontrol. This
applications won't start and the only warning i have are :
* for konqueror
   kdecore (KLocale): WARNING: found no definition of PluralForm for fr
* for kcontrol
   kdecore (KLocale): WARNING: found no definition of PluralForm for fr
   ERROR: KUniqueApplication: DCOP communication error!

I have another problem with the taskbar which crash when i click on the
kde menus icon.

What can I do ?
Thanks