Re: Relation of debs and KDE CVS?

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 11:17:09PM +1100, Ben Burton scrawled:
> > It should be possible to build debian packages straight out of CVS. You may
> > have issues with some modules, but as we are currently in a feature freeze,
> > there should be no problems with files being moved around, breaking the
> > builds.
>
> Well.. that's what I'd thought too. :)
>
> Peter Hawkins just pointed out to me a build failure in kdeaddons
> resulting from one of the noatun plugins being pulled out of the release
> several days ago.

I'm infrequently scp'ing Peter's debs across from his build machine
(which is about 10m from where I am now), and they work fine. :)

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
Developer - http://kopete.kde.org, http://www.kde.org