threaded view of html projects

hello to everyone,

i just have installed the konq-plugins and found a really good feature.
konqueror is able to show html code in a threaded way to me. this option
is calles DOM-Baum in german.
i wondered if this feature could be used for example in kate because it
would be very usefull at the time of writing html code.
if someone has found an editor providing this feature i would be pleased
to hear about.
thnx w mader
--
Follow your instinct
It usually takes you home

Slow I go
And the wait seems to be over.
All I know
Is that my life has become such a waste for you