.kde directory (complete)

avc:  denied  { search } for  pid=2935 exe=/usr/X11R6/bin/XFree86
path=/rjc/.kde dev=03:07 ino=2673 scontext=rjc:user_r:user_xserver_t
tcontext=system_u:object_r:user_home_t tclass=dir

Why would XFree86 be attempting to search my ~/.kde directory soon after
"startx" is run?  Searching a directory means opening a file or directory
that is under that directory or changing directory to that directory.

KDE works fine with this operation being denied so it's obviously not
particularly important...

This is running KDE 3.0.4 from:
deb http://www.esat.kuleuven.ac.be/~mleeman/debian unstable/

I've also seen the same thing on a machine running KDE 3.1 (but the KDE 3.1
machine is a bit broken at the moment and I'm not sure if this is part of
it).