Re: why kde and gnome's menu situation sucks

<quote who="Sven Luther"/>

> That said, i guess this is against the wish of the upstream gnome team,
> so politics again, and their stupid opinion that they know best what
> should go on _my_ desktop than me, or rather that they only target 'real
> users' for gnome 2, 'real users' which would be confused by anything out
> of the ordinary or not ressembling windows/macos in simplicity and
> unconfigurability. Ok, let's stop ranting, you all know that, and it is
> to late anyway to change this.

Given that implementing the vFolder standard renders all of this multiple
menu goop moot, I don't think you need to be worried about our perspective.

Could you please remove your head from your rectum and attempt to contribute
productively?

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
  We're kind of like Canada, only we hate ourselves more, and it's wetter
                             around the edges.