Re: KMail Folder Disappeared!?!?!

On Monday 21 October 2002 06:00 pm, Alan Chandler wrote:
> > > So in ~/Mail what are the permissions on the files (if mbox) or
> > > directories (if maildir) [and what are the permisssions on ~/Mail
> > > itself

drwx--S---    4 oracle   oracle       4096 2002-10-21 17:34 Mail
-rw-------    1 oracle   oracle   3022742791 2002-10-20 20:12 Data

I don't have an Oracle database installed.  The user is called 'oracle' as I
will install Oracle with the user oracle as the dba.

KMail is set to use store mail in directories (maildir files).  The maildir
file the corresponds to the 'vanished' directory exists and can be cat'ed to
view the contents.  From this, I reason that the maildir file needs to be
imported back into KMail to restore the  directory.
--
Comments and information are appreciated.

Robert