Re: koffice-dev what should it contain

>From David Faure (on koffice@kde.org), the reason the libkotext headers aren't
installed is:

> Because we cannot promise to keep binary compatibility in libkotext,
> its design is too much subject to change. Actually CVS HEAD is already BIC
> to koffice-1.2., due to many necessary changes. And bigger ones might come.
> libkotext isn't ready yet.

So it seems you'll need the koffice-libs sources around when you rebuild
kpresenter.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

I am finding that vulnerability gives me great strength, because
you're not hiding anymore. It's really about being a pioneer for myself,
going into the places where I am not being taught. I have to teach myself.
	- Tori Amos