Problem with file associations in 3.1beta2

Hi

I'm running Karolina's 3.1beta2 from the segfault.info mirror.
Whenever i click a file in the file manager i get a popup box saying that the
file type is associated with konqueror.
For example if I click a java source file, it says:

  Error Konqueror:
  There appears to be a configuration error. You have associated Konqueror
  with text/x-java, but it can't handle this file type.

I have the text/x-java file type set to be opened by gnuclient. I've tried
setting kate as the viewing app instead, but to no avail.

Any hints anybody?

br. Christian Surlykke