Kde 3.1beta2 printer search problem

Hello,

I first ask this on the debian kde list because I use the kde 3.1beta2
package's from
http://shakti.ath.cx/debian/ .

The problem is when I try to ad a network printer via the cups printing
system it refuses to
search the network. When I press scan nothing happens.
The network range is OK. Under kde 3.0.3 the scan works perfect.
When I enter the adress of the printer manually the printer works OK

So does somebody else have this problem?
Is it een debian package bug or a kde3.1 beta2 bug?

Greetings
Rob Lensen

--
    **> Never let a computer see you hurry. <**

  __  /*-    Rob Lensen    rob@bsdfreaks.nl    -*\  __
  \ '/          Enschede, The Netherlands                \' /
  \/            http://www.bsdfreaks.nl                       \/