Re: Testing: libqt packages break kde3 styles

Uups, should have done some reasearch before posting this... :(.

QT3.0.5 plugin loader is incompatible with QT3.0.4, which is what used to be
in testing and also the version I used when compiling my version of KDE3.1
beta1...
So recompiling KDE3 with QT3.0.5 should help.

--
Kimmo Koskinen