Rebuilding kdelibs for Sid

Hello,
I'm trying to rebuild kdelibs without the ipv6 option.

I've downloaded the source package (apt-get source kdelibs)
I've downloaded the build dependencies (apt-get build-dep kdelibs)

I've changed the file /debian/rules

But when I run dpkg-buildpackage -uc -b
I get this error message and the compilation abort :

configure.in:1760: error: m4_popdef: undefined macro: AC_Dest
autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:1760: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1

Looking on Google, it seems to be related to an incompatible version of
autoconf.
My autoconf version is 2.54 and automake version 1.5

Does anybody has a clue how to make it work ?

Charles
--
cmiramon@kde-france.org
http://www.kde-france.org