Konqueror + Debian + IPv6?

Hi,

some webpages take extraordinary long time to load in Konqueror (all the 3.0.x
versions) on Debian (e.g. www.golem.de) while they load fast in Mozilla or
Konqueror on SuSE.

I remember someone posting this had something to do with IPv6 being compiled
as default into KDE (something like: konqueror tries to establish a IPv6
connection to the server say 20 times until it falls back to IPv4??). I don't
know if this is true, but it's really annoying.

Does anybody know what's exactly happening?
Can I do something about it without recompiling KDE?
Should/could the Debian packages be build with more comforting options?

Regards,

Felix