prining... problems

hello()

I'm dealing with a very strange problem lately... and it has to do with
printing

I'm using KDE 3.0.3 and CUPS.
Well the problem is that every time I try to print a document (pdf, ps, or
either plain txt), the only page that is printed is the first one from the
current selection...(that is either the first page from the document or the
first page from a selected range)

I send a part from the printers configuration file (printers.conf)

cris@descartes$> cat /etc/cups/printers.conf
<Printer epson_gimp_drivers>
Info EPSON Stylus Color 440
DeviceURI parallel:/dev/lp0
State Idle
Accepting Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0
PageLimit 0
KLimit 0
AllowUser cris 		# That's me
</Printer>

could any one please help me on that??

					Thanx a lot

--
Heuristics are bug ridden by definition...
If they didn't have bugs they'd be algorithms!!!