gwenview-0.15.0-1

Hi all,

the 0.15.0 version of gwenview is released. I have uploaded the new version to
        http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~udsv/debian/unstable/

Because I have messed up the last version number you are forced to install it
manually by downloading the package and using dkpg -i
Sorry for that, I'll be more careful next time.

This package uses KDE3.0.3 so you need the unoffical packages.
As this package is unoffical it may eat your cat and/or your harddisk so use
it at your own risk and so on ...

Any comments about the packages are appreciated.

Cheers

	Michael