Re: Comparing Debian KDE 3.1 Beta 2 packages

Alan Chandler wrote:

On Monday 07 October 2002 2:23 pm, Yenar Calentaure wrote:

http://download.kde.org/unstable/kde-3.1-beta2/Debian/woody/

Can someone fill me in on the correct sources.list line - this doesn't find the packages file
I'm afraid there is no such thing. See mail by Ralf Nolden entitled "KDE Packages (3.0.4 and 3.1)" from 6.10.2002. You can wget them and move into right directory or regenerate Packages file. I see no other solutions :(.

- -- Alan Chandler
alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk

yenar

inetname: Yenar Calentaure
realname: Peter Rockai
    mail: yenar(at)host.sk
homepage: http://yenar.host.sk
The universe is entering maintenance mode in 2 minutes. Please logout.
                                     -- Your administrator