From: Albert Cervera Areny [mailto:albertca@jazzfree.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 2 October 2002 7:39 AM
To: debian-kde@lists.debian.org; David Pastern
Subject: can't find update-menus

Some days ago was mentioned that update-menus could be used to... well..
update menus, but I can't find it in my system. There is kde-update-menus
but
doesn't seem to work (I don't need to restart kde, do I?)

Any susggestions? There are lots of things missing in my kde menus (kedu,
argouml, openoffice...)

Thanks in advance!