kde 3.0.3 on powerpc testing box

Hi,

I would like to build the kde 3.0.3 packages for my powerpc testing box
based on the source files from:

deb http://people.debian.org/~schoepf/kde3/woody ./
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~schoepf/kde3/woody ./

I have the kde 2.2.2 packages found in testing.  It appears that to
build 3.0.3 packages, I will have to upgrade some things as the build
dependencies are not met.

What I would like to do is to build kde 3.0.3 without messing up my
existing 2.2.2 packages.  Is it possible to do this via some chroot or
pbuilder way?  Once everything is built, then I can remove the old
2.2.2 version and install the new one.  Any ideas on how to accomplish
this?

Thanks,

John Schmidt