resync: qt-copy patch, kde snapshot debs

Hi!

This is primarily for Ralf Nolden, but others can make use of this, too.

There is a patch for kde-cvs qt-copy (3.1.0):
url: http://yenar.host.sk/qt-copy-debian-update.diff

I built set of snapshot kde debian packages (made shortly after Beta2 tag). Please *do not* download them from here, only if you can mirror them somewhere (this is on 128Kb analog line...). /me hopes they are still there, since admin can remove them quite soon :(.
url: http://www.gljs.sk/peter/kde-debs.tar.gz
This is updated packages file (in the one in tarball are mentioned some non-existent packages):
url: http://yenar.host.sk/Packages

If someone is going to mirror them, please notify the list, because i'd like to avoid too much load on that line (it is on school server... oh my).

Thanks in advance.

yenar

PS: Ralf, did you receive any of my mails from yesterday? I had severe problems with my server unfortunately :(.

inetname: Yenar Calentaure
realname: Peter Rockai
    mail: yenar(at)host.sk
homepage: http://yenar.host.sk
The universe is entering maintenance mode in 2 minutes. Please logout.
                                     -- Your administrator