Re: 178 days and counting

Strange, I chose Debian because it's Free, stable, feature-rich and fairly
easy to use. The stable distribution is perfect for people who want a
general-purpose operating system and have real work to get done, rather than
just playing with a technological toy.

Can't say I'm iching to upgrade to KDE3. KDE2 has more bells and whistles
than I really need already. Am I missing some compelling must-have feature
that will make me wonder how I ever lived without it?

Oh, and I always thought Slakware was l337 ;-o) perhaps I'm giving away my
age.

- Dan