problems with woody 3.0.3 debs (same for sid/sarge)

Hi,

I try to build some woody kde 3.0.3 debs and stumbled over the problems
(using woody kde debs from  p.d.o/~schoepf):

	o why does kdelibs4-dev not depend on libqt3-mt-dev (also for sid/sarge)

	o now that there is /usr/share/config -> /etc/kde3 can we please
	   remove the /etc/kderc link

	o Has any pkg with c++ code specify versioned g++ build-dependency?

	o is there an easy way to check that I already downgraded/removed
	   all pkg from sid/sarge from my system?

	o are there plans to add woody/sid|sarge stable/testing|unstable
	   subdir below the pub/kde/stable/3.*/Debian on the kde mirrors
	   (as in the Redhat and Mandrake trees)?

Achim
                                      -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com