problems with printing in KDE 3.1

I have a mix of testing and unstable debian packages with KDE 3.1 beata debs
instaled.
All was ok but lately i have in xsession-errors notifications "Can't connect
with kcookijar" and "Can't connect with kded". Of course I can't print (the
message is "A print error occured. Error message received from system:
Unable to start child print process. The KDE print server (kdeprintd) could
not be contacted. Check that this server is running." and I have problems
with the sites which need  cookies to login. (NO such problem with galeon).
How to solve it. Cookies are not so important but printing is.
Please help.

Zdzislaw A.Kaleta