From: Bruce [mailto:bestb@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Thursday, 19 September 2002 9:07 AM
To: debian-kde@lists.debian.org; David Pastern
Subject: OpenOffice in KMenu??

I am running Debian unstable/testing, with KDE3. I have also installed
OpenOffice.org using the apt source:

 deb http://ftp.openoffice.tuxfamily.org/openoffice testing main contrib

This may be an not particularly suprising result of using various unoffical
sources, but, though openoffice works fine, none of the file associations
nor
Kmenu entries seem to have been set up.

Just wondering if this was a peculiarity of my system, or just a minor
glitch
I should stop whining about, seeing as everything else works so well ...

B.