PROBLEMS INSTALLING KDE3 ON WOODY

Hi all!
	I have followed the guidelines for installing KDE3 on woody,
I need KDE3 with stable mirrors from woody, so first I have
done apt-get remove --purge kde*, then I have added th
recommended mirror for the KDE3 packages:
http://people.debian.org/~schoepf/kde3/woody .
	Then apt-get update and apt-get install kdebase and so on, al
seems correct, but when I try to install kdevelop, or
wichever package the following error arises:

javivi:~# apt-get install kdevelop
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you
have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the
unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been
created
or been moved out of Incoming.

Since you only requested a single operation it is extremely
likely that
that package should be filed.

~  kdevelop: Depends: kdelibs3 (>= 4:2.2.2-1) but it is not
going to be installed
~            Depends: kdebase-libs but it is not going to be
installed
E: Sorry, broken packages
javivi:~# Read from remote host 10.1.74.172: Connection
reset by peer
Connection to 10.1.74.172 closed.

	Any idea to solve the proble would be nice, we are trying to
get an stable system running Woody and KDE3, well, at least
as stable as possible.

Thank you in advance!

- --

CAPON http://capon.sourceforge.net