Upgrade to kde3.03 & qt3.0x - newbie

My computer runs KDE 2.2.2 and Qt 3.0.3 from standard woody
installation.

Intend to upgrade, cleanly & safely, to KDE 3.0.3 AND its current stable
Qt  (>3.0.5?; incl. tools such as designer, assistant, uic).

1. I am not sure whether the procedures I plan to follow are correct:
a.apt-get remove --purge kde*  : to remove kde
b.apt-get remove --purge qt*   : to remove qt

c. apt-get update

d. apt-get install kdebase arts kdelibs kdenetwork kdegraphics
kde-i18n-xx
e. apt-get install qt

2. The /etc/apt/sources.list file should contain for example :
deb http://people.debian.org/~schoepf/kde3/woody  : for kde stable
What about source.list file for qt?

Any help would highly be appreciated.

Regards,