Kpackage

Hi

This is probably the wrong question to ask but thought I'd ask it
anyway.  Seem to have experienced something of a Grr.. whilst
installing KDE 3.0.3 for Woody into my laptop.

I couldn't work out how to get KDE 3.0.3 into my laptop which is
presently running Debian 3.0 unstable. A friend helped me to sort
this out on Thursday night.  We did an ftp installation with a
broadband instalation.  After I installed KDE 3.0.3 from..

deb http://peopledebian.org/~schoepf/kde3/woody ./

I got the following error message when I try to start kpackage..

"kpackage: error while loading shared libraries: librpmbuild-4.0.3.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I realise that using the latest packages may result in a bug of this
sort.  I'd like to fix it if I can.  Tried to apt-cache search for
rpmbuild but couldn't find it.  I might finish by thanking the people
who produced the software.  If certain types of multinational
companies could produce something that is as reliable and stable as
KDE 3.0.3 then I might consider using theirs but somehow I don't
think it's going to happen.

--
Thanks

Richard