KDevelop and documentation for KDE and QT, How?

Hello,

 I am running KDevelop 2.1.3, and I miss the KDE library documentation at the
left navigation panel. In former versions, I could unfold a tree with the
list of classes for QT and KDE. Now I can only browse the QT documentation
form the centralpanel.

I have also installed htdig, and doxygen. For the first one I have followed
the instructions in /usr/share/doc/kdevelop/README-htdig.Debian and the
search engine works fine. I have read in this list that doxygen is necessary
for the documentation, but I am unsuccesfull browsing the documentatino form
KDevelop. I even select the path where the documentation for KDE is, but
KDevelop does not recongnize the directory as valid.

Thanks in advance

Pablo de Vicente.