krusader with KDE3

Hi all,

I'm using sid, and i installed kde3 from different sources. No
problems but one: I can't install krusader. Using apt-get install
krusader, apt-get wants to remove kde3 and replace it with kde2. So i
got the sources and wanted to compile it, but configure complains
about a missing qt-mt, at least version 3.0.3.

I think what is needed is libqt-mt-dev. Installed is 2.3.xxx. apt-get
gets no newer version. Where can i get the required qt-mt OR a
deb-package of krusader fitting kde3?

TIA
Chris