Re: Konsole 1.1.3 KDE 3.0.3 , howto deaktivate hotkey?

> > > Launch konsole, open dialog: 'settings' -> 'configure shortcuts ...',
> > > find 'Rename Session' here and select 'none' or 'custom'. That's all.
> >
> > i am confused, i have no 'configure shortcuts' settings. what could be
> > the problem? anybody knows?
>
> Where are your binaries from? Calc's debs, or home-compiled or other? Only
> thing i can think of is broken installation (kdelibs and/or kdebase).
>
> Btw., i'm on 3.1 here, but 3.0.3 should have the dialog, too.
>
> > greets
> > andre
>
> cheers
>     yenar

Yes, it debian 3.0 with kde3 binaries from people.debian.org/~schoepf/ . All
other Komponents are working well, without any Problem theonly thing is the
Konsoles shortcut! are your running kde3.1 with debian? maybe i should
install kde3.1 on my woody!?

thanks

andre
--
fingerprint: 8907 4C13 AE48 DC9E 5D6A  0AD3 CC11 01CC 4881 9695