kdeedu 3.1 packages

Hi!

I started to work on bringing debian packaging of kdeedu up to date with cvs. I want to learn how to create packages for debian, and also want to have kdeedu installed.

I'd like to ask the maintainer if he wants to incorporate my work into kde cvs or if he rather likes to do it himself.

The (very preliminary and partially broken (there are undeclared dependencies at very least)) patch to package kverbos, kdeedu-libs and flashkard are in http://yenar.host.sk/download/kde-debian.tar.gz, in directory kde/patches-local/kdeedu/debian-1.diff.

cheers
    yenar

Yenar Calentaure
    mail: yenar(at)host.sk
homepage: http://yenar.host.sk
The universe is entering maintenance mode in 2 minutes. Please logout.
                                     -- Your administrator