[Fwd: Re: Konqueror freezes my system]

Found this [ http://www.kdelook.org/content/show.php?content=2597 ] today?

Are maybe this and other KDE/Debian look and feels going to part of the offical
Debian KDE 3 release? Other distros have there own default themes, L&F etc.
Getting KDE 3 sorted out and "bug free" is higher priority of course.

--
sig = 0xda1e;

--- Begin Message ---
On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 02:37:25PM +0200, Gytis ramus wrote:

> > The upgrade to XFree 4.2 didn't solve the problem with the nvidia's
> > driver, I now move to the free driver.
> hat chipset do you have ? i had the same problem ( geforce2 + AMD irongate),
> problem was solved by disableig agp in XF86config by Option "NvAgp" "0" . I
> also sugest for you to read more options from nvidia driver.

I have a VIA chipset on a Msi K7T pro2 A motherboard.
I had same problem before and it was solved by putting Option "NvAgp" "1" in my
XF86config.

--
Le chateaubriand est un filet tellement délicieux qu'il a donné son
nom à un grand ecrivain francais. Francis Blanche