Re: kdebindings 3.0.2

> Thanks, but the ESware package is empty ! Another idea ?

Oops!... i don't know why is empty...

You need to find the deb package, ¿no?. So you can try to look it in Google...
because i don't know where you can find it, sorry... :-(

Try in http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~pc99/debian/kde3.html

Is possible that compilation of your kdebindings crash because you are using
gcc-3... if is the case, try with gcc-2.95.4

Regards,
Ignacio.