Re: since kde3 my startkde script is not called anymore

On Thursday 18 July 2002 7:41 pm, Shao, Lin wrote:
> Thanks for the replies. .xprofile didn't work either. And I've not tried
> and don't want to mess with configuration files in /etc. There should be a
> place where I can find the official documentation of KDE-Debian and
> description on the official way of how to do KDE startup in Debian. Does
> anyone know?

This depends how much you now renamed etc...  There are a few possiblities to
start X.  Usually xinit or startx.  startx recognises two files:

		~/.Xsession
		~/.xsession

Make sure they have the executable bit set, and contain #!/bin/sh at the top

Hope this helps...