Re: kde3 debs do not work with libpng from sid (solved)

Hello,

I solved the problem. Someone give me a hint, that the problem could
be that my libqt is linked against an old version of libpng. So I
looked if I have old versions of libqt3 around and I found a version
of libqt in /usr/local/qt which was linked against libpng2. I removed
this directory and now everything works fine now.

What I do not understand is, why kde is using the libqt from
/usr/local/qt... I do not have it in LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Anyway, thanks for your hints,
Michael