Problems after 3.0.2 upgrade

Hi,

I'm having some odd problems after this mornings upgrade to 3.0.2.

At first I couldn't open nay Konq' windows, I logged in again
after moving my .kde dir and the windows now have two lots
of everything on each toolbar! That is, two of each menu
entry, two of each set of buttons etc.

When I close down X (started with startx) kdeinit and the
konqueror processes are still running using all the cpu.

Anyone else seen this? Any sugesstions?

Regards,
Simeon

--
Simeon Walker,                      email: simeon@sbs.bangor.ac.uk
School of Biological Sciences,      phone: +44 (0)1248 383702