midi on kde, was: Re: memory leak in noteedit?

söndagen den 23 juni 2002 20.00 skrev John Gay:
> I enjoy creating MIDI files so I was extremely happy to see noteedit.
> Brahms was too complex for me, and my midi device does not seem to ?work?
> so I use timidity. It sounds better anyway.

I am still trying to find a single kde application/sequencer that works with
midi on the external midi device /dev/midi. kmid does not do it, kmidi does
not do it, notedit does not do it. Brahms I have not tested yet, but I guess
I will compile it for kde3 and try that also.

-- Karolina