Re: kxicq2 icons problem

Thanks for the info, it was the version for kde 2.2.2 that I required.

However I have a problem:
I installed the package, and it runs OK, but none of the icons are working.
I just get the KDE green question mark icon in the corner of the window.

Please could someone advise what might be the problem?

Thanks, Ben Thompson.