Re: Where did kde3.geniussystems.net go?

Do you use TW Road Runner?  Their name servers are awful.  I seem to
have lost geniussystems as well.  Use a web service or something to do a
dns lookup and replace the hostname in your sources file with the IP.
That should work 'til Road Runner recovers.

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 12:36:45PM +0200, Rasmus B?g Hansen scribbled: