Re: Starting a cvs-compiled KDE from KDM

i think if you put the following in an executable .xsession file in
your home dir and then choose "default session," you will get the
desired results:

exec /opt/kde2cvs/complete/path/to/startkde

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 08:57:50PM +0200, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:

> --

Peter Abplanalp

Email:   pta@psaconsultants.com
PGP:     pgp.mit.edu