Re: KDE 3.0.1 debs

"These debs should upgrade from KDE 2.2.2" -- yes, These are what i am waiting for. Thank you, Chris.

And the final newbie's question -- can I upgrade KDE 3.0.1 even when the verison of XFree86 packages are still 4.1?
I decide to wait for XFree86 4.2 in sid.

Chris Cheney wrote:

I have uploaded KDE 3.0.1 debs to kde3.geniussystems.net you can join
OPN #debian-kde to discuss any issues you have. These debs should
upgrade from KDE 2.2.2 but you will probably have to use a package
management program like dselect or aptitude.

I will not be uploading debs to incoming until after the gcc 3.0.1
transition which supposedly will happen within a month.

Thanks,

Chris Cheney