small icons

Hey Folks!

	Odd question time....

	I've got some customized 'folders' (directories) on my KDE Desktop (net
apps, office apps, misc apps, etc) and I've added these folders to my task
bar as Quick Browsers. The oddity is, when I click on these folders and open
the menu, only a very few of the applications have icons associated with
them. Even though I have assigned icons to all applications in the folders.
Why? What am I over looking?

p.s. Mr. Bishop! Where you been????

- --
                           OutCast Computer Consultants of Central Oregon
                                 http://outcast-consultants.redmond.or.us
                                 griz@outcast-consultants.redmond.or.us
      (541) 504-1388  /\IRC: 205.227.115.251:6667:#OutCasts /\ICQ: UIN 138930