From: Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>
To: schepler@debian.org
Cc: debian-kde@lists.debian.org
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 23:46:49 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: kdegames for 3.0

Daniel,

I've made some changes to the Debian packaging of kdegames to make .debs
that work with Chris Cheney's 3.0 packages.  Can you give the attached
diff a once over (the dependencies work but may not be comprehensive
enough) and then commit the changes to KDE CVS?

debian-kde,

If you want to make your own kdegames packages, the attached diff can be
applied to the kdegames-3.0.tar.bz2 tarball found at download.kde.org and
then debianized in the normal way.  Of course you have to have Chris's
packages installed first.  As far as I can tell, all the games seem to be
working correctly.  If you spot any packaging mistakes let me know but all
whining or tech support questions will go to /dev/null.

Next I will be tackling kdetoys, kdevelop and koffice in that order.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>