Re: How do I show all debian KDE packages that I have installed?

On Sun 21 Apr 2002 16:16, Magnus von Koeller wrote:

> On Sunday 21 April 2002 16:59, John Gay wrote:
> > I.E. get a list of packages that depend on kdelibs3 and pass that
> > to apt-get or dpkg in some way?
>
> How do you like the attached script?

Rather nice! I edited it temporarily to use the -s option so I could check
what was going to be installed. Hopefully, I'll be able to update KDE without
my previous problems of loosing KDE once the update was done.

Wish me luck!

Cheers,

	John Gay