Re: mailto: url in konqueror

On Wednesday, 17. April 2002 13:26, Tim Dijkstra wrote:
> Does anybody know with what arguments konqueror tries to call the external
> MUA when it's confronted with a mailto: URI. I discovered you can use %t
> for the to:-header, but what about subject,body,cc,bcc,etc. Or maybe I can
> find the complete URI somewhere?

You can find this code in:
KDE/KDE3.0/kdelibs/kdecore/kapplication.cpp

It will however not be possible to attach files from khtml, as this has been
identified as a security risk.
Well, shouldn't matter here.

Josef

--
The MindX Open Source Project: Fighting proprietary games
GGZ now! - The GGZ Gaming Zone: http://ggz.sourceforge.net