Re: kde and debian packages

On Sunday 14 April 2002 18:38, Ellis Whitehead wrote:

> Is there any way that we can help ease the process?  There are a number of
> kde developers that use debian who regularly compile from cvs source --
> some of us might be able to help keep the scripts current through the
> development phases.

There is one way. I suggested it on kde-cafe but people probably thought I was
joking. :) Automatic builds for all prominent platforms can help.

Most of the build bugs are  "asynchrony" bugs, not hard-skinned bugs. It's
easy to spot and crush them.

Regards,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr>