Re: When will it be ready?

On Sunday 14 April 2002 08:46 pm, Eray Ozkural wrote:

> I'd like to increase the clue factor of this mailing list a bit.
>
> Disclaimer: I don't have the time to waste with flames, so buzz off if you
> intend to. I don't care about those kind of responses that I'm used to
> seeing on debian mailing lists.

[snip]

here's a clue for you: most of the subscribers to this list are well aware of
the pressure that the maintainers face. please have some more respect than to
assume that you have to right to tar us all with the same brush. just because
a whole lot of newbies, dumbasses, whatever, keep repeating the same desire
to see the next debian-enabled iteration of kde, that speaks for their favor
of kde, and not for your right to abuse them. i've monitored this list for
quite a while, and i have often rushed to the defence of kde maintainers in
the face of unfair demands but none of the claimants you are addressing
deserve the tone you are using right now.

if you're not up to the challenge, then give it up, but don't adopt any
assumption that you have the right to abuse people whose expectations happen
to be legitimate.

ben