Help improve Debian by supporting new debian3 mailing lists!

There is currently a most excellent email (that I just wrote) in the
debian-user list that you might like to read and lend your support to.

RFC & FR2nd - New debian3-user & debian3-user-hardware mail lists
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2002/debian-user-200204/msg00488.html

Since KDE 2.2 depends on Woody/Debian3 (as opposed to Potato),
I think that, by getting created the lists I propose,
then KDE users will find a more fine grained forum(s) in which to discuss, or
read about, issues pertaining to the base system that KDE 2.2 (for Debian) runs
on.

So, I kindly propose that you might wish to read that email (in the debian-user
list), and send a reply to it 2nding its suggestions, so that perhaps that
might encourage the debian list maintainers to create the proposed lists.

We thank you for your support.  :)