Re: Getting xscreensaver to work...
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Getting xscreensaver to work...
- From: "yugami" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:36:46 -0500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0202271158520.381-100000@chrislis>
it just runs in a window like a normal X program, very handy for debugging
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Goodwin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: Getting xscreensaver to work...
> I don't know what will happen with xscreensaver if you try to not run the
> individual screensaver programs without the -root command line option.
> I've not tried it.