Re: Will KDE make it into Woody?

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 10:07:05PM -0800, tluxt2@yahoo.com wrote:
-snip-
> [Something like: (readers note: I have _no_ idea what the dates & milestones
>                   would really be.)
> "Here's what I conclude needs to be done (& by when):
> 2/25-create the metapackaging scheme
> 2/28-package the individual metapackages
> 3/1 -create the kde metapackage
> 3/2 -alpla test
> 3/3 -release the packages
> 3/8 -beta test
> 3/10-fix bugs
> 3/11-re-release the fixed packages
> ..."
> ]

As everyone else on this list knows dates like are meaningless since
it is impossible to predict what will come up and I do have lots of
outside pressures that will take away some time.  However, if you want
a pretty date list here it is.

2/24 - finish kdebase
2/25 - finish kdeadmin
2/26 - finish kdegraphics
2/27 - finish kdemultimedia
2/28 - finish kdenetwork
3/ 1 - finish kdepim
3/ 2 - finish kdeutils
3/ 3 - finish kde-meta
3/ 4 - finish kde-i18n
3/ 5 - finish kdebindings
3/ 6 - finish kdoc

kdebase appears to be the biggest obstacle currently, and the others
are probably easier to fix.  I have been working on kdebase for about
5 days so far and I think it is almost finished.

Chris