Re: Konqueror, HTML forms, wrapping and font handling

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 12:33:56AM -0500, Chris wrote:

> I've noticed that some animated GIFs (whether a bug in Konqueror or by
> their poor design) seem to run without any delays btw frames, such
> that they go as fast as possible.  Perhaps there ought to be a minimum
> delay to prevent this from happening, overriding the value stored in
> the GIF.

This is a brilliant idea, but I think it is a Qt issue, not a KDE issue.

You could only perhaps bug the KDE team to advocate a change for this in
Qt, or overwrite the respective classes.

Dunno. File a wishlist bug report. :)

--
mfg, Jens Benecke  /// www.hitchhikers.de, www.linuxfaq.de, www.linux.ms
This mail is an attachment? Read http://www.jensbenecke.de/misc/outlook.html

V: Epson Stylus Color 600, 1440dpi, inkl. 4F+4SW-Patronen
V: MP3-Discman, spielt MP3-CDs und CDA
V: 8/40x TEAC SCSI CD-Writer, kann Überlänge