Re: need help with kdm no.2
- To: "Mike Carter" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Debian-KDE" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: need help with kdm no.2
- From: Sebastian Heinlein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:51:33 +0100
- Message-id: <E16dov6email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <3C749F4D.11179.A0BB9@localhost>
- References: <3C749F4D.11179.A0BB9@localhost>
Am Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2002 21:48 schrieb Mike Carter:
> Sebastian I have kde installed, read my request again and maybe
> you will understand my problem.
> On 20 Feb 2002, at 15:47, by way of Sebastian Heinlein wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2002 15:24 schrieb Mike Carter:
> > > Hi team,
> > > 2nd attempt to get this answered,
> > > how do I get debian stable to boot with kdm starting kde not any
> > > other gui? I have tried to get it to run with kde on boot but no
> > > success. I am obviously missing something important and possibly
> > > basic. But I can't fix it. The debian user guide didn't help.
> > > It told me to modify files which don't exist. Looking forward to
> > > your
> > > replies.
> > >
> > >
> > > cheers,
> > > Mike
> > Perhaps, you have to install KDE?
> > http://kde.debian.net
> > --
> > To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
> > with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact
> > email@example.com
Are you missing an option for KDE in the sessesion selection menu of kdm?
Doesn't kde start?